Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Wonderful World of Keynote

Here's the situation: We live in a world where there's more and more to explain, and people have less and less time to have things explained to them. (As a writer, I occasionally have to admit that people often don't even have time to read anymore. How depressing.)

But fear not, the tools for communicating quickly and visually are getting more and more accessible. All you need is a tight script, a USB microphone, some audio editing software and a wonderful little program called Keynote, and you can accomplish in days what used to take weeks (and cost a small fortune).

Did I say "you"? I meant "me." Anytime Fitness agreed to let me share this animated presentation with the world (while promoting their incredible new website for members, Anytime Health). I'm telling you that these presentations really work, and I'm hoping that you'll find a need for your business to have one just like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, your voiceover sounds great! Why you hirin' fools?