Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Excellent Example of Creative Clarity

Here's a piece of communication that works on just about every level.

A) I received it from a friend, so it's officially "viral."
B) It humanizes its message by using a real (and authentic) narrator.
C) It mixes video and illustration in an easy-to-follow and compelling way.

The subject could certainly be considered "politically charged," but if you look past that, it's quite a brilliant use of narrative and technology to educate in an entertaining way.

Let me know what you think.

http://www.storyofstuff.com/

1 comment:

Brady said...

Politically charged or not, this segment always reminds me of the frustrations of living in a system that depletes and dumps on the same sphere while I'm trying to do my best by recycling post-it™ notes.WTF?

note: Sadly I must confess, I am ridiculously addicted to my iPhone.